Louis Vuitton - Lifesaver

As a child, I admit, I was always obsessed with cute things. Especially stationary and for some reason, band aids. As a result, I perused the isles of many a cute stationary store in the hopes of finding more goodies to add to my treasured collection. My obsession was such that when the time came that I actually needed to use one, I would cast a longing glance at my cute band aid selection but the costs would outweigh the benefits and I would instead suffice with a standard Band-Aid band aid.

Now there is more reason to be sparing about the use of band aids (or unsparing in some people's case) for Louis Vuitton have created a limited edition first aid kit in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the Red Cross. Aluminum cases filled with all your immediate first-aid needs are set snug in leather pockets forming a red cross with red and silver coloured cases. Enveloped in Louis Vuitton's signature monogram trunk with gold hardware to boot, the front is splashed with the Red Cross logo - a symbol of hope and reassurance should anyone be in less than tip top condition.

hypebeast

This is not the first of Louis Vuitton's collaborative side-step from your standard luxury baggage and clothing range, what with skateboards and lawn bowls, who knows who (or what) will be graced with Louis' lovable label next!