Killer Fashion

Noot Seear, prepping for her role as Heidi (the vampire seductress) in the upcoming Twilight movie New Moon, runs into the Law & Order gang for a crash course on the small screen. This fabulous shoot for the November issue of Harper's Bazaar brings together two of my favorite subjects: Law & Order and fashion! It also neatly summarises the episode formula for Law & Order at its best:

1. Heinous crime - this brings a whole new meaning to killer heels.
2. Dramatic capture - so we bought the same shoes! Is that a crime?!
3. Cool interrogation - do I look like someone who would steal shoes?
4. Sentence negotiation - Thank God they let me bring my own orange clothes!
5. I solemly swear... - on the fashion bible, what else?
6. Courtroom confessions - I'm telling you I bought them!
7. Innocent until proven guilty - the best way to win the case? Dress to impress!
8. Walk to freedom - oh please, no photos. Oh well, alright then, go on! I do look fabulous!

community.livejournal.com/fashin